I finished this Quilted Bag for my Old Auntie (she is called this to differentiate her from Auntie Francie, who is younger) for Christmas...it is for her knitting projects. I got the pattern from the new Quilting Arts Gifts...Holiday Issue Winter 2008. I changed the way it was sewn together to make it a little larger. I used some vintage lace pieces on it...soooo pretty! Also finished the Kimono top for DS Jim and DIL Cathy...it is now at the quilter's. It will be back in time to send it with DS Doug and DIL Teresa to Hawaii where they are meeting up with Jim and Cath for Christmas. It was far from perfect...but I think they will like it. I will post a picture when I get it bound.
Sew Sampler Box October 2026 Sneak Peek
-
Get comfy and cozy as you settle into fall stitching with the goodies
inside the October Sew Sampler box! Peek inside for a clue to the
oh-sew-delightful...
11 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment