I am wife to Russ, mother to Sandy, Jim, Melissa, Doug and Jesseca, grandmother to 11 wonderful grandchildren which includes 1 super grandson. I love to quilt, read and spend time with my grandkids. Our family comes first in all things, of course our pets are family. We have 2 dogs, Molly, 11 yr, a rescue Beagle; and George Henry a terrier/beagle mix...found wandering the streets.
The Sewing Machine Love Quilt Along Starts Today!
-
National Sewing Month may be over, but the celebration of our favorite
sewing room star is just getting started! The Sewing Machine Love Quilt
Along offi...
Aurora Colony Museum Quilt Show 2026
-
I found myself going to another quilt show! (Actually 2 of them!)
This is my favorite and I love that it last a bit over a week so there is
no pressure ...
Cruise prep
-
Hi all! Long time no post...so what else is new?
This retirement gig is the greatest...love not having to live on a schedule
(aka someone else's schedule) ...
The Vision
-
*While I work on my next humor book and continue recovering from surgery, I
thought I'd re-post some old favorites of mine that you may have missed.
Enjoy!...
0 comments:
Post a Comment