CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Out of Town



I've been in Tacoma visiting my daughter and her family. Russ is coming for me tomorrow...I think I'm ready to be home. I miss Russ, the dogs and my sewing room!

I will take pictures of the various quilt tops I have made over the last couple of months...I have been very, very busy. Also made 4 table runners...they are completely finished.

Went to JoAnns today and bought fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's second mystery quilt...the fabrics are gorgeous! Melissa and Emily (DGD) helped me choose them. They truly have an eye for color and pattern. I will take pictures of them when I get home.

We finished Emily's bedroom curtains (boy, what a pain that was! The fabric was silky, slippery stuff, but they sure look great in her room.

0 comments: