CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Surgery

Well, the surgery is over and I have been home since Saturday. I'm doing very well...can even get up out of my recliner on my own. My sister came over today and said I looked better than prior to the surgery! Personally, I attribute it to the drugs...:) I don't go back to see the surgeon until Aug 1st and hopefully he will take the staples out then.

I've been in my sewing room, but am unable to focus enough to even finish working on a project...maybe next week.


5 comments:

Teresa

So happy to hear all went well, and now for you to have a good recovery period. Keep us up to date with your progress. (((Cherod))

Anonymous

I can personally attest to the effectiveness of those drugs! LOL. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Judy D in WA

One day at a time. Don't push yourself too hard.

Linda

I've been wondering about you and I'm glad you are doing well. I know how it is with surgery. I think it's the anesthesia that takes away some of your brain cells! It took me several weeks to be able to focus my attention on anything. Looking at rulers made me totally sick. Take your time, it will come back. Try to do handwork, read, knit, crochet...work on small items or sections of big items. Just relax. Like Judy said, one day at a time. My thoughts and prayers are with you...hugs, Linda

Sweet P

You look wonderful! Don't rush yourself. We'll be here rooting you on.