CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Several Finishes

Yesterday I finished the binding on the last of the 4 quilts Francie brought to me...and bound the runners for her and Old Auntie for Christmas. Yeah!!! Also finished my greedy gift for retreat, a Christmas wall hanging.

This is the Christmas wall hanging, "Christmas Pines".


This is Old Aunties Christmas present...hope she likes it!


This is Francie's...and I know she likes it, cause I showed it to her!


This is a fall runner I made and put on my Etsy store to sell...probably won't sell tho...so far only 2 postcards have sold.

1 comments:

Karen

Love your Christmas Pines wallhanging. I am just working on a little Christmas quilt and guess what it has on it. Three pine trees! :)