CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Quilt Pattern Shoppe

Occasionally, I am asked to review a product or service from a company.
I am paid for my time and professional opinion. When The Quilt Pattern
Shoppe asked me to write about their shop in my blog, I was able to
agree wholeheartedly! I have used their patterns, so am able to
enthusiastically endorse their services.

The Quilt Pattern Shoppe is a great online quilt pattern store. All 200+
patterns on the site are from various pattern designers, and all
patterns are downloadable -- you buy and print your patterns instantly.
I've made a runner from one of their patterns and it went together
beautifully!



There are no shipping charges and you can begin working on
the beautiful patterns immediately. We all know how many $$$
we spend on shipping...save those $$$ so we can buy more online patterns!

0 comments: