CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blog Challenge












On my Stashbuster's list Nancy-Rose issued a Challenge:

I challenge you to post a similar entry on YOUR blog for November. List the projects you completed (with photos if you want to!), and the things you learned. If you want to write about your future plans or goals, by all means - add those too.

So...here goes!

I finished my little landscape quiltlet, Charlie & Daisy painted quilt, Tree of Life quiltlet, Small Flowers, 4 Tea Cup postcards, 4 In the Pink postcards, Bird of Paradise quiltlet, Francie's quilt and Old Auntie's Knitting Bag. I learned several different processes in these quilts and had a great time doing them!

Things I've learned:
1. The painting technique for the dogs quilt.
2. I don't like working with felt (tree of live quilt)
3. How much I enjoy working with embellishments.
4. How much I LOVE quilting!!

0 comments: