CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Presents


I finished this Quilted Bag for my Old Auntie (she is called this to differentiate her from Auntie Francie, who is younger) for Christmas...it is for her knitting projects. I got the pattern from the new Quilting Arts Gifts...Holiday Issue Winter 2008. I changed the way it was sewn together to make it a little larger. I used some vintage lace pieces on it...soooo pretty! Also finished the Kimono top for DS Jim and DIL Cathy...it is now at the quilter's. It will be back in time to send it with DS Doug and DIL Teresa to Hawaii where they are meeting up with Jim and Cath for Christmas. It was far from perfect...but I think they will like it. I will post a picture when I get it bound.

0 comments: