CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Lots done




I've been very busy in the sewing room this week and have finished 3 pieces! My granddaughter Abigail, has claimed Tree of Life for her own, so will find a frame for it. The Bird of Paradise is from my Joggles class with Jane LaFazio, so is the Tree of Life. They are both class projects for different lessons. Pretty fun. The last piece is for my Dyehard Surface group challenge. Two people send you supplies and you, using what they send and your own choices make a quiltlet. Mine is called Garden Paths and the roving came from Becky and the two yarns and the green beads came from Kelly. I used a sunprint done last year. It is only 8 1/2 X 11 inches. Sure had fun making these projects!! Next week must make my 4 postcards for my last swap (I had signed up for 2). Need to look through my novelties fabrics and figure out what I want to do. They are for the hot drink swap, coffee, tea, chocolate, etc. I keep visualizing a cup with steam coming up...not terribly original...but I am using only what I have on hand...stashbusting!

0 comments: