CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Stash Usage


I'm really wanting to be added to the Stash webring, so decided to talk about stash usage. In the pics on my blog right now, the only project I bought fabric for was the dog paintings...I bought the canvas. I have been on no buy on stashbusters for 3 months...with some success...meaning I fell off the wagon a couple of times. Pretty good for me though...and signed up for the entire next year too! Of course, I will buy 1/2 yard cuts of the new Kat Man Du fabric line by Mark Lipinski when it comes out...I LOVE IT...saw it in my Jan 2008 issue of McCalls Quick Quilts. It is made to embellish...and I, for one, can't wait to embellish it! It will make some awesome quilts. Does this planned fabric buy make me a bad person...maybe just a person addicted to fabric. I have been making a concerted effort to use fabrics and embellishments I have on hand...this is a fun thing...kinda like a scavenger game. LOL.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I wouldn't think the Katmandu fabric would count. It has to be used in one quilt exclusively doesn't it? I see Katmandu as the background of a crazy quilt and not much else. Maybe I'm not creative enough to see it any other way, but that's how I see it. Do you know how much fabric you have? I would be afraid of not having enough before joining the stashbuster ring. I have 151 yards in 1/4 yard cuts of God only knows how many fabrics.