CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lots Done



Wow, I was pretty busy in the sewing room yesterday. I finished the swap blocks for Loose Threads and put them into the envelope for mailing tomorrow. Then I gathered up all the pretties for the DyeHard Surface swap, divided them up and got them in their envelopes too. Then I traced a picture of Charlie (our golden) and got the first step of the painting done for my Art Explorations assignment. Charlie should be dry, so will start the second round of painting/shadowing today. Will post a pic as soon as I get new batteries in the camera.

Rheaya was here on Friday evening...her parents went to a movie. Will post a pic of her soon. She is 6 months now...and just adorable, if I do say so myself.

Ok here are the pictures promised.

0 comments: