CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2007

By golly, I think I've got it!

My blog is starting to look right...don't really know what right is...but it makes me happy.

I quilted on Friday afternoon...the first time since January. Made 20 blocks for a quilt for my sister. Don't have any sashing or border fabrics so will HAVE to go to local quilt store this week a get some. Can't wait. The blocks turned out pretty cute. I will add pics here when I can.

Saturday afternoon youngest son and wife brought their two to stay with us overnight. What fun! Kearstyn had fun with Grandpa looking at a horse to maybe buy, and on Sat night we watched a horror flick and ate popcorn. The baby, Rheaya, was not feeling well with a cold so spent most of the night on my chest. A good time was had by all!

When Doug and Teresa came to pick the kids up they brought fresh caught dungeness crab for us...mmm good. We at some last night and will finish it off tonite.

0 comments: