CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Retreat





I have put together 2 kits for a quilt retreat next month. I'm fine with the first one, but the second, I'm not too sure which focus fabric to use. What do you think?

Think I will do all the cutting here at home, so can just sew at the retreat. Here is a picture of the pattern I will be using. The top picture will be just squares with corner stones and sashing. The last 2 are the ones I'm using the pattern for. Just can't decide which focus fabric to use. I'm afraid it will all become mushed together. What do you think, Swooze? By the way, thank you for helping me.

1 comments:

swooze

Do you have a pattern in mind? The bright will really pop but the yellow looks soft and warm. What look are you going for?