CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stashbuster Retreat

I retreated on Friday afternoon sorting and ironing 1/2 of my scrap bin. Yesterday DH took me out all day. First we had breakfast downtown, then saw the new Harry Potter movie, then went to WalMart, then had dinner at the new little Terraki place. What a day...and the wonderful thing is I was able to enjoy the entire day. The new drugs the Doc put me on are working!!! Yippee!

Today I will go back to the sewing room and load up the plastic bins on wheels (bought at WalMart yesterday) with the sorted/ironed scraps. Then will put a hanging sleeve on a small wall hanging I finished on Thursday! It was from a class I took online last year. I am a pretty happy camper. Have actually been finishing projects.

Once I have the entire bin of scraps sorted and ironed I will start cutting them to different size strips. Really want to try one of those string quilts. They look like fun and turn out beautifully.

Hope others are retreating too!

0 comments: