CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Scraps

I have been slowly sorting and ironing my scraps. It seems to be a never ending process. But yesterday I finally reached the bottom of the scrap bin. Now that they are all sorted/ironed, must get on with the cutting. Again, a seemingly never ending process! DH bought me two sets of 3 drawers on wheels at WalMart last weekend, so all of the scraps are in their proper places. I'd better get a quilt made from these little buggers!

This afternoon, to reward myself, I will pull a UFO and work on it...not too sure which one, but there are plenty to choose from. LOL.

On my Loose Threads list one of the ladies is having a quilt retreat and they have lots of spaces left. DH has said he will take me and pick me up. This all hinges on whether or not they have wheel chair accessibility. I am keeping my fingers crossed! It has been years since my last quilt retreat.

0 comments: