CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hard!!!

I have such a time trying to do this blog thing. Maybe it is my poor little (emphasis on little) damaged brain...probably. I was trying to get the slideshow to go on the far right...NOT! Oh well, at least it is on the blog.

Last month my sister and daughter came in and cleaned out my sewing room...WOW what a difference! All my fabrics are neatly sorted and in their own plastic bins, the dyes and dye fabrics are in their own places, even the closet is neat and clean. Now if I could just lose some weight it would be soooo much easier to get around...but that will come in time. I want to quilt...but haven't been able to get myself in there, but am on new antidepressants and it seems to be making a difference, so hope to get sewing.

Bailey has settled in...no one would guess he hasn't been here forever. Such a mess he is...makes me laugh. You should hear him howl and bay...so funny.

Rheaya is now 3 months old and is a doll. Kearstyn and Rheaya are coming tomorrow to spend the night so Mom and Dad can go out and play...too much fun for us! We will take them out to dinner and I will do Kearstyn's nails...maybe Rheayas too! We haven't seen Kearstyn since early July so can't wait to see her. She is such a sweetheart!

0 comments: